Monday

Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I meant to post this MONTHS ago!
so sorry!


This is a book in the Narnia series. The story that follows Prince Caspian.


The movie is coming out December.
Okay
I'll admit
I went over the top with this book club book.




With the movie coming out
and our schools Fall Play coming up
I thought it would be great to adapt this book into a School Play.



(I am currently serving on the committee as the Fine Arts Chair.)


It was an amazing week.
I am so glad- all my boys were able to participate.
My youngest was a Sea Warrior.



My third son was a slave-- with some of his fellow book club mates.
















You might recognize this fellow-
he was my neighbor
and fellow book club member
















and this fellow below...

They are two boys who usually struggle to finish the book- and look at them here! With main parts! Prince Caspian and Aslan!
















My goal is to get kids connecting to books.

Hopefully the more they connect - the more they will want to read.

And as you know...
the more they read
the better reader they will become...
and then-

the world is opened up to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails